I’ve decided that I’m definitely giving myself a pass on the blog every day thing on days that I work a double shift. Something about 14 straight hours at work makes me feel pretty entitled to taking a pass on pretty much everything else that day.
5) Top five highlights from summer
1. Bali. Duh.
2. Weekly roadtrips to visit someone awesome.
3. Sunday morning yoga in the park.
4. Cottage visits with amazing friends.
5. Realizing I can pop up into headstand every.single.time.I.try now (this used to feel soooo unachievable)
6) Six things about fall you’re looking forward to
1. A trip out east to visit one of my dearest friends.
2. Starting to work with my very first private yoga client – so exciting!
3. Hikes through High Park with Kaylee.
4. Mocassins. Boots. Warm socks. I loooooove being barefoot most of all, but something about fall footwear makes me super happy.
5. Crisp fall nights.
6. Cozy comfort foods. Soups, stews, roasted veggies, pumpkin everything.