20) Twenty fun facts about yourself
1. I’m the oldest of four children. It’s so engrained that I act like I’m EVERYONE’S big sister.
2. I’m shy. Like, super shy.
3. I’m scared of balloons. Not the foil kind though.
4. For almost 20 years I thought my uncle had taken my cousin and I to see a Michael Jackson concert when I was like 6. Turns out it was actually just a dream.
5. I hate wearing shoes, but own no fewer than 30 pairs.
6. I’ve moved 10 times in the past 11 years.
7. For being as clumsy as I am, I’ve never had stitches and the only bone I’ve ever broken is my second toe on the left foot. Twice.
8. The last movie I saw in theatres was the Dark Knight Rises in the summer of 2012.
9. I’m not scared of spiders or any other bugs except for dragonflies and grasshoppers. I hate those things.
10. I know how to knit and my specialty is socks.
11. I’ve never been on an all-inclusive vacation. And probably never will. So not my style.
12. I’ve been a vegetarian for 12 years.
13. I used to want to be a lawyer. I blame Ally McBeal.
14. All things aside, I would have 6 children if I could. 2 bio, 4 adopted, fyi.
15. I’m fluent in French and can muddle my way through Spanish and Italian too.
16. I laugh at all jokes. Like all. Good, bad, mean, crude. Allllll of them.
17. I’m a morning person trapped in the body of a night owl. Or a night owl trapped in the body of a morning person. Either way, it’s as tiring as you’d expect.
18. I’m a Detroit sports fan, if by “fan” you mean I wear the team’s tshirts and passively cheer for them without ever knowing a single stat, player, or their current standing.
19. I’ve had a guitar for about 15 years and the only 2 songs I can play are Pink Floyd’s “Wish You Were Here” and Van Morrison’s “Brown Eyed Girl”. And DON’T ask me to sing.
20. I don’t own a hairbrush.